Grow your mind.
Elongate your life span.
Our Mission Statement
- To Educate our Partners & Affiliates about new and evolving trends in existing Financial Markets
- To Empower every person who taps into our Universal System to gain unlimited Successes & Perpetual Wisdom
- To Make you money; Lots of it and for a Life-time
- To Enable our Stakeholders in benefitting from our Platforms of tools, Technology and Artificial Intelligence
- To Provide you with time-tested Strategies for achieving your life-long Financial, Spiritual & Wellness Goals
About Jerry Uzoka
- Graduated (BS, Honors: NJIT); Electrical Engineering
- Certified WIN NT/OS ADMIN. (MSCE: MERRIT TECH INST)
- Wall-Street Trained Stock Broker & Financial Consultant
- Specialized Certifications in FINRA Series 3, 7, 63, 65 Life& Health Ins. Producer LIC.
- Wisdom Universe USA, LLC (Founder)
- Golden-Dome Investments, LLC (Managing Agent)
- Accomplished Author & Web Copy-Writer
- Active in several Civic, Faith-Based & Philanthropic Organizations
Available across multiple genres and trending themes, they cover Short-term; Long – term investments in the Market.
- Unlimited Strategies for Daily and Swing Trading
- Religious and Faith – based Training Application Handbooks
- Business & Real – Estate Investment Strategies Manual
- Educational & Skills Development Strategies Handbooks
- Trust Formation, Asset Protection & Transfer to Children
TECHNOLOGY, ELECTRONICS & GAMING ACCESSORIES
Various innovative and enhanced technology products for reading, scanning and printing documents; Games, consoles and accessories Including;
- E-Readers, E-Scanners, Print Magnifiers, Screen Protectors, etc.
- Trending technology accessories including Alexa, Ear Pods, 3-D Cameras, etc.
- Low- cost Tablets, Mobile Phones, Phone Batteries, Multi-purpose Watches, etc.
- Selfie Sticks, Camera Stands, Gadget Power Cables & Chargers
- Free Affiliate Products & Participation Programs
Health & Wellness
ALL Products selected according to various guidelines recommended by the Center for Diseases Control (CDC), including;
- Low-impact, Energy-infused Supplements & Platforms
- Trending Mediterranean Weight Control Supplements & Wellness Products
- External Body & Internal Organs Statistical Monitoring Devices
- E-health Gadgets & Plans for Reinforcing Bodily System Functions
- Wellness Accessories designed for implementing customized E-health plans
HOW TO CREATE & ADD MULTIPLE VALUES TO EXISTING & FUTURE EQUITY ASSETS:
Homeowners have the choice to both live in their home while renting a portion of available space to another person for periodic income, rental income. Using the real estate property as their primary residence represents an economic value, the need for shelter.
At the same time, renting a portion of the same property represents
A financial value, periodic cash income. Both values are derived from one, and the same single real estate property.
Can this principle be duplicated with financial assets, including Company stock shares?
Similarity of Assets:
Both real estate property and Company stock shares are stand-alone Assets. This means that each can be bought and sold as complete, Independent asset units.
Real estate properties yield multiple spaces that can be rented for Occupancy and other uses; while some Company stock shares have the capacity to yield by-products called derivatives. Specifically, the Derivatives are referred to as CALL & PUT Option Contracts.
Similar to renting extra space in a property for rental income, the CALL option contracts derived from stock shares can be sold for Option income.
In the same manner that rental spaces leases are renewable for Extension of occupancy, the CALL option contracts can be Re-used periodically (Monthly, Quarterly) as alternative assets to generate continuous option income.
Furthermore, real estate rental income is usually structured for Monthly cash-flow. By the same token, some qualified Company Stock shares yield another value, monthly dividends. This implies that The company shares pay dividends on each shares of stocks owned In the Investor’s account.
CREATING & ADDING TRIPLE VALUES TO STOCK SHARES ASSETS:
Depending on the type of company shares currently owned in Individual Investor’s account, and those seeking to derive triple Values from stock share assets from future purchases, the Following guidelines must be applied in qualifying, selecting and Implementing the multiple values strategy.
Verification of Option Capability:
The first feature required of any qualified stock share is the ability For the shares to yield CALLs & PUTs Option contracts. The option Availability from any stock shares can be verified as follows:
- Log into Options Trading PLATFORM in individual investor’s account.
- Click & display link for “Options Trade”.
- Enter the Trading Symbol of the target company stock.
- Click on the link “Display Option Table”.
- If the Stock shares have options, the table will appear below. Otherwise, an alternate message will appear Indicate that target shares do not yield any option contracts.
Qualifying Target Option Tables:
Not all option tables resulting from target stock shares are Suitable for use in selling CALL options contracts. To be useful In selling option contracts, the target stock shares option table Must be active and populated.
- An active option table must show daily activities (Buys & Sells) under the volume quantities column. Daily and recent activities are proof of sustained interest in the company stock shares.
- A populated option table must indicate increasing number of
Option contracts in the Open Interest column. This column adds new option contracts purchased and deducts option contracts sold each day from the running, cumulative total.
Verification of Stock Shares Dividend History:
Some Company stock shares have dividend distribution tables Dating backwards 3 to fifteen years. A simple online query can be used to recall and visualize the dividend history of any Company stock Shares.
- Open GOOGLE Search Link and type in the query:
- “LIST DIVIDEND HISTORY FOR ABC” (ABC is the Trading Symbol of target Company Stock).
- Alternatively, Log into NASDAQ PLATFORM:
- On the Search Link, type in the URL request:
- Scroll down on the Company Data table on Left Screen;
- The Select the link “DIVIDEND HISTORY”.
- A table will appear below displaying the dividend declaration and payment history for previous years.
Matching Volume with Price for Qualified Shares:
Typical stock share prices for assets approved to issue option contracts varying from five dollars ($5) to upwards of thousands of Dollars per share. While the share price gives a measure of the Quantity of shares that can be purchased with available capital, the Daily trading volume of the stock shares gives a measure of liquidity for the target shares.
For effective implementation of multiple value strategies, The target stock shares must have a reasonable price matched to A threshold share volume minimum of at least one hundred Thousand (100,000) shares. Any lower-priced stock shares with Daily volumes less than fifty thousand shares (>50,000) will not Qualify for use in this strategy.
A useful compromise is selecting target stock shares that exceeds The volume threshold requirement with share price levels between ($5 to $25). Overtime, and with more disposable capital, Higher-priced stock shares may be preferred since they tend to pay Higher dividends.
An efficient implementation of the triple value system requires Accurate and in-depth knowledge of specific features and the Components involved in the strategy. These include; Resources for vetting, qualification & selection of assets:
- Proven methods for qualified stock shares analysis and selection.
- Simple procedures for numeric conversions of asset shares into Equivalent standard Option Contracts.
- Easy methods for activating Shares Dividend.
Re-investment and Designating specified cash amount for continuous purchases of Additional shares.
- Gaining access to variety stock research and qualification
Platforms With proven processes for vetting assets suitable for the triple value system.
The following resources have proven record for meeting all The above needs for implementing an efficient triple value System. They are written in a lay-man’s vocabulary, using Step-by-step style in presentation and excluding irrelevant Details in their presentation. They are available on the Following Websites:
- com Bookstores;
- Barnes & Noble.com Bookstores;
- Apple I-Book Stores;
- Outskirts Publishers Bookstores.
SHOPPING FOR BARGAINS, DREAMS & SATISFACTION
SECRET METHODS TO ACQUIRING CHEAP & DISCOUNTED PRICES:
Buyer’s Bait; Anxiety to Satisfy deferred Needs:
Almost every adult had shopped and purchased things in their life.
Be it clothes; shoes; bikes; a House; among other necessities as well As life luxuries. The shopping exercises were either planned ahead of Time or triggered by some outside event that occurred in the market Place, stores to be specific.
Stores declare market events such as putting old inventories on sale, Bogo sales, store closing sales, store opening promotion sales, etc. Given the never-ending list of things for human acquisition, any of the Above store events trigger the emotion of anxiety, the hope to fulfill Buying any of the deferred items on our waiting list, and more.
Consumers Or Shareholders; Seeking Values & Return on Investment (ROI):
- What is the common theme for both consumers and shareholders in Finding and making new purchases?
- What factors affect their Spending decisions?
- What forces determine the sources where they seek to satisfy their needs?
- What determines the right time to make new purchases?
Different Needs; Same Means for Similar End:
- While consumers shop for their necessities on Main–Street (Stores), shareholders fish for great Company stock shares on Wall-Street.
- While consumers seek to add to their acquisition inventory of Tangible things, shareholders seek to own profitable Companies That offer safety, added values and growth for their capital.
- While items purchased by consumers diminish their available Capital, Shareholders enjoy the privilege of automatic capital Leverage by means of cash margin expansion given by brokers For increased buying power.
- While most items purchased by consumers have short life-time and limited uses, the stock shares owned by shareholders have Infinite Life-time, un-limited and appreciating financial Values.
Knowledge of Relevant Sources; Events & Programs for lucrative New Purchases:
- Consumers hear of store sales and promotions mostly by word of Mouth from friends, family, flyers or the media. On the other hand, Shareholders have access to limited yet highly lucrative means for Finding and purchasing discounted shares in great companies.
- While sources for discount purchases are easily available to consumers, shareholders must tap in Brokers and Company Events Calendar.
- Typical events on Company Events calendars include Special Dividend Declaration, Shares Splits, LEAPs Alternative, Earnings Announcements, etc.
Optimum times for Discounted Purchases; Opportunities for Value Appreciation:
- Any item with prices cut in half represents better value, referred to as discounted value.
- Any discount mechanism that increases the quantity of desired item while lowering its price is referred to as bargain hunting and purchase.
- Any events and sources that foretell consumers, in advance, of discounted sales, bargain hunting and added value purchases is
Worth being found, documented and marked on the shopping calendar.
Can the above principles be applied to fishing and purchasing Discounted Company Stock shares by any investors? Yes; and below are the when and how;
- Missed Earnings Report:
The SEC (Securities & Exchange Commission) mandate every Publicly-traded company to provide reports of their financial activities for the preceding three months. The quarterly reports are provided by both target Companies and Brokerage Financial Analysts who track their businesses. While the Brokerage Analysts provide estimates of expected earnings, each company must provide actual earnings as part of their Report Cards.
Based on comparison, each company’s report is the assigned one of these grades; Missed Estimates, Meet Estimates and Beat Estimates, each indicating the financial fitness of target company.
Companies with Beat estimates grade gets rewarded by investors in the form of increased shares prices. Alternatively, companies receiving missed estimates grades are punished by investors by aggressive sell-off of their positions in the company. The result is a price-depressed, discounted stock shares.
How Soon for Purchase after Report: The residual effects of missed earning news and collateral price damages tend to ease off after about four to six weeks [4 to 6 Weeks] following the date of earnings announcement. Immediate Bounce-back in prices are usually gradual but the long-term trajectory is always upward. This window of expiring bad news represent the optimum buying time for the shares.
- Shares-Split Announcements: Occasionally, Profitable companies may decide to reward their shareholders with additional shares by means of splitting their current Float of trading shares. For the record, there are two standard types of shares stock splits: Forward-ratio & Reverse-ratio share splits, Respectively.
3. Forward-ratio Share Splits: Better explained with example, a 2-for-1 forward-ratio split creates an additional share for each share currently owned by any shareholder. At the same time, the price of the share is cut in half (50% Discount). For current shareholders, the split represents an automatic increase in the quantity of shares in their account. By the same token, new shareholders have the rare opportunity to own the split shares at the new, discounted price.
4. Reverse-ratio Share Split: Again, with another example; a 1-for-3 Reverse-ratio split combines three shares into one equivalent share, thus reducing the quantity of shares currently owned by the shareholder. At the same time, the share price is tripled, another negative for ownership of any new Shares of the company.
Time for Acquisition:
- Participation in stock share splits require ownership of current shares any time before the declared EX-DATE on the company share split Event & declaration Calendar. There are no Restrictions of holding or ownership time-period of current shares for participation.
- Any purchases and ownership at least one day (1-day) before the EX-DATE is the foremost, and only binding requirement for Qualification in the Share-split event and ownership of the split shares.
Utilization of Alternative Assets:
Certain Stock shares yield by-products that are referred to as Derivatives. For equity assets, the derivatives are referred to as CALLs & PUTs Option contracts.
Because other assets, including commodities yield their own class of Derivatives called futures, a general name is given to all types of Derivatives as Alternative Assets.
For stock shares, one of powerful uses of their option contracts is the Ability to control ownership of shares at the present time while Deferring the actual purchase and ownership to any chosen future Dates.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
All option contracts have active life-time, maturity dates and Exchange privileges. One CALL or PUT Standard options contract Is equivalent to one hundred shares (100 shares) of the underlying stock. This means an investor purchasing one LEAP CALL option contract have the right to purchase 100 shares of that stock any time before its maturity date.
Active Life-time Period:
The option contract can be bought, sold or exchanged for the Underlying shares within this time period.
At this specific date, the option contract will expire to zero value.
Exchange privilege [Exercise]:
The holder (Buyer or seller) of any option contracts [CALLs or PUTs] Have the right to exchange them for the actual stock shares covering them through process called Option Exercise.
Implication & Timing any Purchases:
LEAPs [Long-term equity Appreciation Shares] are option contracts With active life-time and maturity2 Yrs. +) dates extending upwards Two or more years. (2Yrs. +). By analysis of past performances of LEAPs of Profitable and growth company stock shares, yearly price appreciation in excess of fifty percent (50%) were recorded.
Adding the multiplication factor (100X) of option contracts as the Compounding catalyst, LEAPs provide great opportunity to Defer ownership while being an incentive to purchase and own Them as assets with known, recoded returns on intended investment capital.
OTHER EVENTS OF INTEREST:
- OVERALL MARKET SELL-OFF;
- ANALYSTS COMPANY SHARES DOWN-GRADES & PRICE CUT;
- COMPANY UNDER SEC, FCC INVESTIGATION & PROBES;
- COMPANY SHARES FACING DE-LISTING FROM MAJOR EXCHANGES;
- SHARES DURING IPOs;
- Outskirts Publishers Bookstores.